Choking Warning:

MRS SASSY&CO products are manufactured with small parts, and is not intended for use by children under 3 years of age. Any use of MRS SASSY&CO bracelets products should be with adult supervision only.

Choking Hazard – Small Parts


Not for children under 3 yrs.

Use with adult supervision only.

Please note that our products are not toys. Never leave your child unattended with any of our products. Always supervise children closely while wearing their ‘MRS SASSY&CO’ jewellery. Our products contain very small pieces, which could pose a choking hazard. This includes but is not limited to beads, clasps, tassels, etc. While our jewellery is created with safety and longevity in mind, no jewellery is unbreakable and these small components are considered a choking hazard. For children under 13, the jewellery is not intended for everyday wear or teething. Make sure you take off all jewellery while your little one is bathing, swimming, and napping. By purchasing from MRS SASSY&CO you acknowledge full responsibility and agree all items set forth. MRS SASSY&CO assumes no liability for injury, medical issues, or death resulting from product misuse. Supervision is required. Buyer assumes all responsibility. Your child’s safety is our number one priority at MRS SASSY&CO.

Our products are NOT teething/nursing jewellery. Do not allow the wearer to place this item in his/her mouth at any time.

Our products are not toys. No young child should ever be left unattended with any of these items, as small parts may become loose & pose a choking hazard. Our jewellery, and products should always be removed during car rides (especially for children in a rear-facing carseat), naps & at bedtime.

Jewellery can be a strangulation hazard. Always supervise children while they’re wearing their ‘MRS SASSY&CO’ Accessories.

Despite every effort to accurately represent each product’s colour/texture, variance may occur due to differences in computer monitor/mobile device settings.